Tilapia with Whole-Grain Dijon & Orange Blossom Honey Glaze
≈ 5oz/150 g
- 4 tablespoons/115 g MagicalButter softened
- 4 tablespoons/60 ml orange blossom honey
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml black and white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml Sriracha hot sauce
- 8 tablespoons/225 g MagicalButter softened
- 4 fresh tilapia fillets (about 2 pounds/900 g)
- ½ cup/120 ml dry white wine (split into 1 ounce per fillet)
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml lime zest (split evenly on the fillets)
- 1 small onion sliced
- 1 carrot peeled and shaved
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a small saucepan on medium heat melt the butter and honey stirring occasionally until they are completely combined.
- Add sesame seeds lime juice Sriracha and Dijon mustard. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 additional minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove your Orange Blossom Honey Glaze from heat and set it aside until you are ready to serve.
- Preheat your oven to 325°F/165°C.
- Center each of the tilapia fillets on a 12” x 12”/30 cm x 30 cm sheet of parchment paper.
- Spread 2 tablespoons/30 ml of butter on the top and bottom of each fillet; then place the onions and carrots on top.
- Add the lime zest salt and freshly ground pepper to taste atop the tilapia.
- Carefully fold all sides of the paper closed and bake for 15 minutes; then remove it from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Gently transfer the fish from the parchment paper onto a foil-lined cookie sheet and the onions carrots and butter juice into a side dish.
- Place an oven rack second from the top and set the broiler on high.
- Drizzle the fillets with the butter juice and generously glaze them. Broil them for 2 minutes; then remove them from the oven and let them rest for 3 minutes.
- Plate time is a great time! Use the rest of the butter juice to top your Tilapia with Whole-Grain Dijon & Orange Blossom Honey Glaze and passionately immerse yourself in this thoroughly delightful experience!