Zucchini Burrito Boats
1 zucchini half
- 3 Zucchinis halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. MagicalButter olive oil
- Black pepper
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic minced
- 1 Pound of ground beef
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/2 Cup black beans
- 1/2 Cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup corn
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar
- 1 Cup shredded Monterey jack
- Freshly chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out insides reserving them for later. Place zucchini halves cut side-up into bottom of 9”-x-13” baking dish and drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake until zucchini turns bright green and is just beginning to soften 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and reserved zucchini and cook until soft about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook until fragrant about 1 minute more. Add ground beef breaking up the meat with a wooden spoon. Cook until beef is no longer pink about 6 minutes. Drain fat.
- Stir in chili powder cumin and paprika then season with salt and pepper. Stir in black beans cherry tomatoes and corn.
- Spoon beef mixture into zucchini then top with cheeses. Bake until zucchini is just tender and cheeses are melted about 15 minutes. Garnish with cilantro before serving. Enjoy!