Cranberry Dream Natural Gummies
These infused gummies are entirely vegan, and are made with all natural ingredients including cranberry, chile, citrus, and agar powder.
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Juice
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Water
- 2/3 cup Cranberries
- ¼ Small Red Chile seeded
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 2 tablespoons Agar Agar Powder
- 1 drop Red Food Coloring (optional)
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
- In a small saucepan reduce your MagicalButter Tincture to an MBO (recipe on site).
- In a separate saucepan bring equal parts raw sugar and water to a boil to make a simple syrup.
- Add fresh ginger juice. To do this scrape off the ginger skin with a spoon run through a grater then squeeze to extract the juice.
- Put cranberries red chile lemon juice lime juice and orange juice into an emulsifier. Add 2 tablespoons to ¼ cup water to help achieve puree.
- Pour puree into ginger syrup stir. Add vanilla extract citric acid powder xanthan gum agar powder red food coloring and MBO. Gently stir until completely combined on low-medium heat about 10 minutes. (if there is any clumping with the milk powder simply puree the fully combined gummy formula on low speed before pouring them into the tray.)
- Pour your gummies into your desired Magical Gummy Tray and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
Recipe provided by Chef Jeff Nappe Instagram: @ChefJeff19