Christmas Tree Brownies
Holiday and Seasonal
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 9×13 pan generously with magical butter.
- Place MagicalButter and chocolate chips into a large saucepan on med-high.
- Stir continually making sure chocolate doesn’t burn until completely mixed.
- Turn down heat to medium.
- Stir in the sugar then eggs one at a time whisking until smooth.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Gently fold in flour.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the brownies comes out clean.
- Cool the brownies to room temperature then chill for at least 20 minutes.
- Flip brownie pan over.
- Take a sharp knife carefully cut the brownies into triangles.
- By hand break curved parts off the candy canes and insert the straight parts into the bottom of the brownies.
- Place the frosting in a piping bag fitted with a star tip you can also use resealable plastic bag with the tip snipped off.
- Pipe icing onto brownies.
- Place a star sprinkle at the top of each brownie then add rainbow sprinkles lightly over each brownie.
- Store covered and can be refrigerated and ENJOY!!!