Giddy Guinness Gravy
Holiday and Seasonal
⅓ cup/80 ml
- ½ cup/120 ml Magical Butter
- 1 bottle (11.2 ounces/330 ml) Guinness Draught Stout
- 1 cup/240 ml onion chopped
- 1 cup/240 ml homemade chicken stock (or beef or vegetable broth)
- ¼ cup/60 ml heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons/20 ml organic flour
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml Vegeta Seasoning®
- 2 teaspoons/10 ml strong Dijon mustard (like Maille or Colman’s)
- 1 teaspoon/5 ml pink Himalayan salt plus more to taste if needed
- 4-6 cloves garlic minced
- Into a large sauté pan over medium heat add the oil onions garlic salt and pepper; cook until the onions develop a golden color about 7-10 minutes.
- Add the flour to the mix and cook until for 3-4 minutes constantly stirring.
- Place the oil/onion mix and the rest of the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is completed pour your Giddy Guinness Gravy into a suitable dish or gravy boat serve and enjoy!
Giddy Guinness Gravy should be refrigerated, and used or frozen within 7 days.