Holiday and Seasonal
- ¾-1 cup MagicalButter Tincture to be reduced to MBO
- 12 ounces (4 packages of 3 ounces each) flavored gelatin of your choice
- 1 cup apple juice of your choice chilled )
- 2½ ounces (10 envelopes of ¼ ounce each) unflavored gelatin
- ½ tablespoon flavor extract
- In a large bowl whisk all the gelatin and flavored gelatin together.
- In a large non-stick sauté pan on low heat reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated creating concentrated MagicalButterOil (MBO). It should look like molasses.
- Add flavor extract and swirl the pan in a circular motion until the MBO mix again resembles molasses; then add the juice.
- Whisk the gelatin mix into the pan with the MBO mix and begin to simmer the gummy mixture over medium-low heat.
- Stir constantly for 7-10 minutes or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Using a large measuring cup with a pour spout transfer the mixture into your gummy worm molds and refrigerate them for 45-60 minutes.
Remove your Magical Gummy worms from the molds, serve, and enjoy! To make Multi-colored Gummy worms, cut the worm in half and remove one side once it is firm. Repeat recipe with a different flavor and pour into the empty side of gummy worm tray, refrigerate and serve.