Valentine's Day Heart Shaped Gummies
Holiday and Seasonal
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
1-2 tablespoons MagicalButterOil (MBO)
- 12 oz (4 packages of 3 ounces each) Flavored Gelatin (watermelon raspberry or black cherry)
- 2 oz (8 envelopes of ¼ ounce each) Unflavored Gelatin
- 1 cup Fruit Juice (watermelon or apple)
- 1 tablespoon Flavor Extract (watermelon raspberry or black cherry)
- In a saucepan on NO HEAT whisk together the flavored and unflavored gelatins to combine.
- Add the fruit juice and whisk to combine.
- Let sit for 8-10 minutes to bloom (blooming is when your gelatin has absorbed all added liquid).
- Once done blooming turn the heat on to medium-high heat and let the gelatin melt back down.
- Once it begins to loosen whisk to break it up.
- Add your MBO or tincture as well as your flavor extract and whisk to combine.
- Pull from heat and transfer to pouring vessel (silicone cup sauce bottle funnel etc.).
- Pour into gummy molds and transfer to fridge to set.