Holiday and Seasonal
- 2 cups Magical Pumpkin Butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) condensed sweetened milk
- 1 graham cracker crust; we recommend homemade using the Graham Smacker Crust recipe
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Put the cream cheese and pumpkin butter in the bowl of your stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment mix on medium speed for 2-3 minutes or until the mixture is fluffy and completely combined.
- Transfer to a 9-inch round graham cracker pie crust and bake on the center rack of your preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven and let it stand for about 20 minutes. Then refrigerate your Sublime Pumpkin Cheesecake for at least 3 hours to chill completely serve and enjoy!