Italian Wedding Cookies
Holiday and Seasonal
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silat mat.
- Cream butter in mixing bowl and gradually add powdered sugar and salt. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add ground walnuts and extracts and mix until combined. Blend in flour gradually and mix until everything is combined. You may need to use a spatula to scrape the sides and bottom.
- Using a melon baller or cookie scoop shape batter into balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet. You can space them close together but they should not be touching.
- Bake Italian Wedding Cookies for 22-25 minutes until just lightly browned and make sure the cookies do not get golden brown they should be light in color.
- Allow cookies to cool and evenly dust with powdered sugar.