Spider Web Chocolates
Holiday and Seasonal
1 chocolate web
- 1 lb MagicalButter White Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons MagicalButter coconut oil
- Start by melting MagicalButter White chocolate in a medium sized bowl using a double boiler.
- Add the infused coconut oil and stir until the chocolate is smooth and creamy. (You may use more or less oil depending on your chocolate).
- Print a template for the shape of the spider webs you want to create. Place the template under parchment paper on a baking sheet. Scoop your white chocolate into a piping bag and begin tracing the spider webs!
- Make sure you take your time and connect all lines. If the chocolate comes out too quick allow it to cool for a few minutes. Once you have enough spider webs stick them in the fridge for 10 minutes to harden. Top your favorite muffin or cupcake and enjoy!