Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
Holiday and Seasonal
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted MagicalButter room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 pound cream cheese room temperature
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 1 package (18¼ ounces) white cake mix
- 1 package (3½ ounces) chocolate pudding mix non-instant
- 1¼ cups buttermilk or whole milk
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 3 large eggs
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese and butter until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the vanilla and powdered sugar and beat until the mixture is again smooth.
- Put the frosting into a piping bag and top the cooled cupcakes.
- Arrange raspberries and blueberries atop the frosting pressing lightly to adhere them.
- For an extra creamy delight: Insert the tip of your piping bag into the center of your Red Velvet Cupcakes from the top fill them with Cream Cheese Frosting before topping and enjoy!
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mix into your buttered cupcake pan filling the cups ¾ full and place into your preheated oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.