Pumpkin Crazin’ Cookies
Holiday and Seasonal
- ½ cup MagicalButter Coconut Oil
- 12 ounces MagicalButter white chocolate
- 1 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup dried cranberries (such as Craisins)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛-¼ teaspoon cayenne powder
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine the flour oats cinnamon baking soda baking powder salt cayenne and allspice. Stir until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- In a separate large mixing bowl whisk together the sugar pumpkin oil maple syrup and vanilla.
- Gradually fold in the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients about ⅓ at a time. Then add the cranberries and white chocolate chips combining them completely.
- Use a heaping tablespoon as the measure for the cookies. Space them about 2 inches apart and bake them on the center oven rack for 25-27 minutes.
- Cool your Pumpkin Crazin’ Cookies on a plate or cooling rack serve and enjoy!