Matzo Ball Soup
Holiday and Seasonal
- In a large bowl combine the eggs coconut oil chicken stock matzo meal nutmeg ginger and parsley. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Gently mix with a whisk or spoon. Cover and refrigerate until chilled about 3 hours or overnight.
- To shape and cook the matzo balls fill a wide deep pan with lightly salted water and bring to a boil. With wet hands take some of the mix and mold it into the size and shape of a Ping-Pong ball. Gently drop it into the boiling water repeating until all the mix is used.
- Cover the pan reduce heat to a lively simmer and cook matzo balls about 30 to 40 minutes for al dente longer for light.
- Add the cooked matzo balls to some chicken or vegetable soup and enjoy!