Millionaire's Fruit Cake
Holiday and Seasonal
- 1 cup Magical Butter softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup mixed dried fruit
- 1/4 cup pistachios
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- In a large mixing bowl add sugar and butter and beat on medium speed with an electric mixer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add on egg at a time mixing thoroughly before adding another egg.
- Reduce the speed to slow and Add flour and milk alternately beginning and ending with flour. Mix just until blended after each addition. Stir in extracts.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch tube pan. (Use vegetable shortening or butter to grease the pan getting every nook and cranny covered. Sprinkle a light coating of flour over the greased surface.)
- Bake at 300° for 90 minutes or until a inserted butter comes out clean from the center of the cake.
- Remove from the oven and let cool in pan for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and let the cake cool completely on a wire rack.