Holiday and Seasonal
- 1 - 7 ounce jar marshmallow fluff
2 cups white chocolate
- 2 cups granulated sugar
¾ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- ½ cup half-n-half
- 1tbs peppermint extract
- Liquid red food coloring
- 1 Package Peppermint Candy Canes crushed
- Line a 9x9 pan with foil making sure to extend foil over sides. Spray pan with cooking spray and lightly wipe with paper towel. Set aside.
- Spray butter knife with cooking spray and set aside.
- In large saucepan (over 3 quarts) combine sugar MB coconut oil and half-n-half over medium-high heat until combined.
- Add white chocolate and mix slowly until mixture is smooth.
- Lower heat to medium. Add marshmallow fluff to mixture and stir.
- Add peppermint extract. Stir until combined and smooth.
- Fold in peppermint candies. (The more you mix the more your mixture will turn pink. Fold gently).
- Pour half of the mixture into pan. Working quickly sprinkle red random dots of red food coloring to mix.
- Pour remaining mixture on top make sure to spread evenly with a gentle hand and repeat random dots with the red food coloring.
- Taking prepared knife go back and forth the fudge mixture creating swirls.
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hours or until firm.