Holiday and Seasonal
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds toasted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 ounces heavy cream
- ¼ cup roasted pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup dark corn syrup
- ¼ cup pure organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Hard candy molds
- Candy thermometer
- In a large heavy-bottomed saucepan set to medium heat all ingredients except the vanilla extract and pumpkin spice.
- Stir mixture for 2 minutes.
- Insert the candy thermometer and heat the mixture to 250-270ºF depending on the desired firmness of your candy (lower heat will render more firmness).
- Once the caramel has reached the desired temperature add the vanilla whisk for 5 seconds and pour it into a glass measuring cup.
- Transfer the caramel into buttered or oiled silicone molds.
- Chill your Pumpkin Caramels for 1-3 hours in the refrigerator and enjoy!