Szechuan Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
Sauces & Spreads
⅓ cup Magical Coconut Oil
- 6 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 large onion caramelized (chopped and sautéed in MagicalButter)
- 1 cup chicken broth (or water)
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons garlic chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Szechuan spice
- 1 tablespoon dried red chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh or crystallized ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button and listen for two short blending cycles; then press the same button again to stop the machine.
- Press the Temperature button and select 130°F; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is completed empty the pitcher into a serving dish and refrigerate the remaining sauce for later use.