Bacon Jalapeno Popper Dip
Small Bites & Appetizers
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 5 fresh jalapeños sliced
- 5 fresh red Fresno
- 2 pounds Garlic Herb cream cheese room temperature
- 1 pound bacon cooked and cut into small strips
- 12 ounces sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup jalapeños Kettle Potato Chips crushed
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients except the potato chips and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture into a baking dish top with the potato chips place into the middle of your oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes
- Serve your Jalapeño Bacon Popper Dip piping hot with your favorite chips and enjoy!