Banana Walnut Bread
Small Bites & Appetizers
- 2-3 Ripe Bananas (The darker the better!)
1/3 Cup Melted MagicalButter
- 1 TSP Baking Soda
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 TSP Cinnamon
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl mash 2 to 3 ripe bananas until they’re smooth.
- Add 1/3 cup of melted Magicalbutter and mix.
- Next add baking soda cinnamon a pinch of salt and a pinch of nutmeg. Mix.
- Add 3/4 cup of sugar and 1 large egg and stir together.
- Add in 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add chopped walnuts to the mix and gently fold them in.
- Pour your banana bread mixture into a loaf pan and bake at 350ºF for 50-60 minutes.
- Once cool slice and enjoy!