Lumpia (Filipino Spring Roll)
Small Bites & Appetizers
2-3 egg rolls
Infused Dipping Sauce
- In a mixing bowl add your sweet and sour sriracha habanero soy sauce and MagicalButter coconut oil.
- Mix the sauce until everything is evenly mixed together.
- Finely chop celery garlic carrots and onions. Make sure to chop very fine as to not tear the wrapper.
- Add your finely chopped vegetables to a large mixing bowl along with your ground pork. Use your hands to mix together.
- Add soy sauce salt and pepper. Mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Assembly: Lay egg roll/spring roll wrappers on flat surface. Using a spoon scoop one full spoon and spread it from point to point on the wrapper. Leave space on each side for the folds. Don’t overfill!
- Assembly: Using egg whites coat the edges of the wrapper to ensure is sticks together when you roll. You don’t want it unwrapping when its getting fried!
- Assembly: After you wrap the remaining lumpia stick them in the freezer until they’re solid. This makes sure they’re stay perfect while getting fried.
- Assembly: Remove from freezer and cut to size 2-3 inches.
- Assembly: Fry your lumpia for 7 minutes with your oil at 375º Fahrenheit. Don’t overfill your fry basket about 5 at a time.