Buffalo Bacon Chicken Dip
Small Bites & Appetizers
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 1¼ pounds chicken breast baked and pulled
- 1 pound bacon cooked and cut into small strips
- 16 ounces jalapeno cream cheese softened
- 12 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- ¾ cup red pepper hot sauce
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a mixing bowl combine the MagicalButter cream cheese ranch dressing and hot sauce.
- Add the bacon and pulled chicken and mix thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture into a baking dish and lightly coat it with butter.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes; top with cheddar cheese; then bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes.
- Serve your Buffalo Bacon Chicken Dip piping hot with your favorite chips and enjoy!