Buffalo Chicken Mac n’ Cheese
Small Bites & Appetizers
- ½ cup Magical Butter
- 1 pound pasta par cooked
- 2 ½ pounds chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cups Pepper Jack cheese cut into strips
- 2 cups whole milk
- 4 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup your favorite cayenne pepper hot sauce we used Magical Hot Sauce
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat your Oven to 350°F.
- In a large saucepan medium-high heat melt the butter then whisk flour in and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add milk and heavy cream and bring to a boil stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium and stir in shredded cheese and whisk thoroughly.
- Add the onion powder garlic powder and hot sauce and ranch whisk and cook until everything is completely combined and you have a silky smooth sauce.
- Add the chicken to the cheese sauce stir add the pasta and the Pepper Jack cheese stir and pour into your baking dish.
- Top with blue cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes just to to get the blue cheese bubbly and melty.
- Remove from the oven and serve.