Sloppy Joe Sliders
Small Bites & Appetizers
½ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 1 pound 90% lean organic ground beef
- ½ cup Onion diced
- ¼ cup Celery diced
- ¼ cup Cubanelle Pepper diced
- ¼ cup Fresno Chili pepper minced seeds and veins removed
- 2 Garlic Cloves minced
- 1 cup ketchup cup
- 1/4 cup Magical Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Steak Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Potato Starch
- Salt to taste
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 12 Pack Sweet Hawaiian Rolls
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
- In a large sauté pan on medium heat add the ground beef onion and pepper and cook 10-12 minutes or until the meat is browned and most of the excess liquid has cooked off.
- Add garlic and cook for another 2 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add potato starch stir thoroughly then add the rest of the ingredients stir reduce heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Take a 12 pack of Hawaiian Rolls and cut in half from top to bottom and separate.
- Scoop the Sloppy Joey mixture onto the bottom and place the top on. Plate and enjoy!