Crazy Caprese Salad
Soups & Salads
- ½ cup/120 ml MagicalButter Olive Oil
- 2 pounds/900g tomatoes sliced into ½ inch/1 cm wedges (or cherry tomatoes halved)
- 1 pound/450g small fresh mozzarella balls (I use buffalo milk mozzarella if I can find it)
- ⅓ cup/80 ml Balsamic Glaze 40-50 fresh basil leaves (stacked rolled like a cigar and cut into strips)
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml fresh Italian parsley chopped
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon/2½ ml onion powder
- 1 pinch/⅓ ml black truffle salt
- In a large salad bowl whisk together the oil ¼ cup/60 ml of the balsamic glaze Italian parsley granulated garlic onion powder salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes. Mix and add salt if necessary.
- Add the mozzarella and ¾ of the basil and mix.
Add the mozzarella and ¾ of the basil, and mix.