Soups & Salads
View MB2e MagicalButter Machine
½ cup MagicalButter
- 1/2 cup White Onion chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons Salt
- 1-2 teaspoons Black Pepper
- 1 large Carrot peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 6 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 3 1/2 cups Lobster Stock (or whatever stock you've got!)
- 1/2 cup Sherry Wine
- 3 ears worth of Corn grilled
- 2 Red Potatoes diced and grilled
- 1 teaspoon Dried Thyme
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1 1/2 lbs Lobster Meat
- Add your Magical Butter to a saucepan over med-high heat and let melt.
- Add onions and carrot and cook until the onions turn translucent about 5 minutes
- Add the garlic and cook until fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Fully mix in the flour and then add in your stock.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients except for the heavy cream and stir to combine.
- Once combined stir in the heavy cream to thicken then bring to a boil.
- Add in the lobster meat and cook for another 5 minutes or until the meat is fully cooked.
- Top with more cooked lobster and roasted corn. Serve and enjoy!