Bloody Mary Jane Mix
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 3/4 cup
- Yield: 3 cups (4 servings)
- ¼ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 2½ pounds organic plum tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, or more if needed (Tabasco is what we use)
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ Meyer lemon, juice and zest
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button. You may need to run this cycle 2 or 3 times until smooth.
- Pour your Bloody Mary Jane into glasses, break out the celery, and enjoy!