Chocolate Cover Strawberry Cheesecake Cupcakes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Cheesecake
- Yield: 6-12 Mini Cheesecakes
- 16 oz Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup MagicalButter
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 TBSP Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Cup Crushed Chocolate Graham Cracker
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped White Chocolate
- 1/2 Cup MagicalButter
- 1 TBSP Magical Coconut Oil
- 1 Cup MagicalButter Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350º fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your cream cheese, 3/4 cup melted MagicalButter, sour cream, vanilla extract, and sugar. Mix ingredients together until even and smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix until fully incorporated.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add chocolate graham cracker, white chocolate, and 1/2 cup melted MagicalButter. Mix together until the butter is evenly mixed into the graham cracker and chocolate.
- Spoon the crust mixture into muffin pans lines with muffin liners. Fill about 1/4. Make sure all have the same amount for even dosage.
- Fill the muffin liners the rest of the way up with cheesecake filling. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- For chocolate, assemble a double boiler and melt Magical coconut oil. Add MagicalButter chocolate to the double boiler and melt until chocolate is smooth and creamy.
- Place you cheesecakes on a plate and add chocolate to the top of each. Place a strawberry on top and then cover in chocolate. You can never add too much chocolate! Eat To Treat!