- Preheat your oven to 250ºF/130°C.
- Place lemon zest, orange zest, mint leaves, ginger, and fennel together into a baking dish.
- Position dish in the center of your preheated oven, and bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Set the dish aside to let cool completely.
- Prepare your ingredients by decarboxylating them (see above).
- Place all the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine with the water, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 190ºF/88°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is completed, carefully strain your tea into a pot or pitcher.
- Enjoy your Dried Fruit & Herb Tea with a croissant or dark toast. Cheers to goodness!