Fresh Herb Roasted Red Potatoes
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: about 5 minutes
- Chill Time: N/A
- Serving Size: 1 potato
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- ¼ cup/60 ml MagicalButter fresh herb duck fat
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml high-quality herb flower, decarbed and finely chopped
- ¼ cup/60 ml olive/coconut oil blend
- ¼ cup/60 ml basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml pink Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml fresh oregano finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml fresh ground pepper
- 8-10 red potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 325°F/165°C.
- Mix all the ingredients except potatoes in a bowl.
- Place a potato on the counter between 2 parallel chopsticks. This makes it easy to cut the potato carefully into slices without cutting all the way through. Slice all the potatoes about ¼ – ½ inch thick.
- With your hands, gently rub the herb mixture onto and in between the potato slices.
- Place the potatoes into a baking dish, cover it with foil, and bake it in your preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Uncover the dish; then let it bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove your Fresh Herb-Roasted Red Potatoes from the oven, plate and cover them with herb oil drippings from the bottom of the baking pan, and enjoy!