- Into a large sauté pan over medium heat, add the oil, onions, garlic, salt, and pepper; cook until the onions develop a golden color, about 7-10 minutes.
- Add the flour to the mix, and cook until for 3-4 minutes, constantly stirring.
- Place the oil/onion mix and the rest of the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is completed, pour your Giddy Guinness Gravy into a suitable dish or gravy boat, serve, and enjoy!
Giddy Guinness Gravy should be refrigerated, and used or frozen within 7 days.