- In a large bowl, whisk all the gelatin and flavored gelatin together.
- In a large, non-stick sauté pan on low heat, reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated, creating concentrated MagicalButterOil (MBO). It should look like molasses.
- Add flavor extract and swirl the pan in a circular motion until the MBO mix again resembles molasses; then add the juice.
- Whisk the gelatin mix into the pan with the MBO mix, and begin to simmer the gummy mixture over medium-low heat.
- Stir constantly for 7-10 minutes, or until the gelatin has completely dissolved.
- Using a large measuring cup with a pour spout, transfer the mixture into your gummy worm molds, and refrigerate them for 45-60 minutes.
Remove your Magical Gummy worms from the molds, serve, and enjoy!
To make Multi-colored Gummy worms, cut the worm in half and remove one side once it is firm. Repeat recipe with a different flavor and pour into the empty side of gummy worm tray, refrigerate and serve.