- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Chill Time: 25 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Yield: 15 pieces
- ½ cup/120 ml Magical Butter, plus 2 tablespoons/30 ml
- 3 cups/750 ml crushed graham crackers
- 2 cups Ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 2 cups Ghirardelli dark chocolate chips
- 16 ounces/450 ml mini marshmallows
- Make a double boiler, and melt ½ cup of butter.
- Add white chocolate, and stir until the chocolate and butter is completely combined.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter/chocolate mixture and graham cracker together.
- Evenly spread the graham evenly in a 9×11” glass baking dish, and place into the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Melt the dark chocolate and 2 tablespoons of butter in the double boiler.
- Remove the graham cracker mixture from the fridge, and pour the melted dark chocolate evenly over the top.
- Place the marshmallows on top of the dark chocolate, chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Torch the marshmallows until golden brown, cut and serve.