- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15-17 minutes per pound
- Chill Time: n/a
- Serving Size: 8-12 ounces/ 230-340g
- Yield: --
- ⅔ cup/160 ml Fresh Herbed MagicalButter
- 1 fresh turkey (15-20 pounds/7-9 kg)
- 1cup/240 ml champagne or dry white wine
- 8-10 cloves garlic: 4-5 cloves minced, 4-5 cloves whole
- 3 tablespoons/45 ml Ginzo Garlic Seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml fresh ground pepper
- 2 medium onions, rough diced
- 2 large carrots, rough diced
- 2 celery stalks, rough diced
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/177°C.
- Put ½ cup/120 ml of your Fresh Herbed MagicalButter into a small bowl.
- Using a meat injector, carefully inject the turkey breast and legs with the butter.
- Lift the skin on the breast to separate from the meat, and rub the Ginzo Garlic Seasoning mix onto the meat under the skin.
- Into your roasting pan, add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, 2 tablespoons/30 ml of herbed MagicalButter, salt, and pepper. Then add the champagne, and give it a quick stir.
- Place the turkey atop the vegetable/champagne mix, inserting 1-2 handfuls of it into the body of the turkey along with the sprigs of fresh herbs.
- Cover the turkey completely with aluminum foil, and place it in the center of the oven.
- Cook for 15-17 minutes per pound/kg, or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F/70°C.
- Let your Magical Turkey rest for 15 minutes before carving to keep it nice and juicy, and enjoy!