Mojo Pork Taco Lasagna
- Skill Level: --
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Slice
- Yield: 12-15 Servings
- ½ cup Magical Olive Oil
- 2 pounds mojo pork
- 4 cups Mexican cheese blend, shredded
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14½ ounces) Mexican-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- ½ cup mojo drippings
- ½ cup green pepper, chopped
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 12 flour tortillas, 8-inch
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet on medium-high, heat the Magical Olive Oil. Reduce heat to medium, and sauté the green pepper and onion for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the mojo drippings, and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add the refried and black beans and tomatoes. Reduce heat to low, and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes.
- In a greased 13-by-9-inch baking dish, place a layer of tortillas.
- Spread half the bean mixture over the tortillas, and top with ¾ cup of cheese.
- Add another layer of tortillas, top with half the pork, then ¾ cup of cheese.
- Repeat layering steps, topping the dish with the remaining tortillas and cheese.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil, and bake it on the center rack for 25-30 minutes, or until your Mojo Pork Taco Lasagna is heated through and the cheese is melted. Enjoy!