Rainbow Crunch Cheesecake
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time:
- Chill Time: Refrigerate Overnight
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Yield: 1 Cheesecake
- 3 cups fruity cereal
- ½ cup infused MagicalButter
- ¼ tsp himalayan salt
- 2 packages of cream cheese, 16 ounces
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- Place fruity cereal into large bowl and add MagicalButter.
- Mix thoroughly while lightly crushing cereal.
- Pour mixture into springform pan.
- Mold to form and place in refrigerator.
- In large bowl, place cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and heavy whipping cream together and mix with hand or stand mixer until smooth.
- Pour filling into pie mold.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for one hour or until set.
- Serve immediately after slicing.