Red Velvet Cupcakes w/ Cream Cheese Frosting
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Chill Time:
- Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- Yield: about 25 cupcakes
- 3/4 cup MagicalButter
- 1 package Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 cup (1 stick) unsalted MagicalButter, room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- 2 tsp Vanilla Bean Extract
- 1 TBSP Lime Juice
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl, and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mix into your buttered cupcake pan, filling the cups ¾ full, and place into your preheated oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until you can insert a toothpick into the center and it comes out clean.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and butter until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the vanilla and powdered sugar, and beat until the mixture is again smooth.
- Put the frosting into a piping bag, and top the cooled cupcakes.
- Arrange raspberries and blueberries atop the frosting, pressing lightly to adhere them.
- For an extra creamy delight: Insert the tip of your piping bag into the center of your Red Velvet Cupcakes from the top, fill them with Cream Cheese Frosting before topping, and enjoy!