Rice Treat Wreaths
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1-2 Wreaths
- Yield: 15-18 Wreaths
- 1 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
- 3 Tbsp MagicalButter, unsalted
- 6 cups Rice Cereal
- Green gel food color
- Shoe String Licorice
- Cinnamon Hard Candy
- In a large pot melt MagicalButter and marshmallows together, stirring until completely smooth.
- Add marshmallows and food coloring, stir.
- You can add more coloring at this stage to get your desired color.
- Add rice cereal and stir until completely coated.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until completely cool and firm.
- Once mixture is cool, shape the mixture with your hands into a log shape.
- Take a butter knife and coat with nonstick spray.
- Cut ½ inch rounds from the log and usually your hands create a hole in the middle.
To make the bow, use shoestring licorice and tie. Place cinnamon hard candies as holly.