- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1-2 Rolls
- Yield: 12-15 Sausage Rolls
- 1 lb Ground Sausage
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- 1 White Onion, coarsely grated
- 1 Carrot, coarsely grated
- 2 Cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parsley
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 TBSP MagicalButter Olive Oil
- Puff Pastry
- In a large mixing bow, combine all ingredients together and mix by hand.
- Once everything is fully combined, lay out your puff pastry and prep them to be rolled!
- Place a medium amount of filling along the bottom edge of the pastry from edge to edge. Starting from the bottom, roll upwards until completely wrapped with the crease facing down.
- Brush egg whites over the puff pastry to give a beautiful golden shine to the outer crust. Cut in thirds.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 350º Fahrenheit.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes, slice and serve!