Savory Sriracha Oatmeal
- Skill Level: Easy
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5-10 Minutes
- Chill Time: --
- Serving Size: 1 Bowl
- Yield: 2 Cups
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 2 Cups water (can use a more or a little less depending on desired thickness of oatmeal)
- 1 TBSP cup chopped cashews
- 1 TBSP soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 TBSP Sriracha
- 2 TSP fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Cannabis Fried Egg
- 1 TBSP Magical Olive Oil
- 1 Large egg
- Place all ingredients into the MagicalButter machine.
- Select the 160°F button and press the 1 Hour button.
- Let the machine run for 5-10 minutes or until the mixture has been heated.
- While your machine runs, in a small saucepan fry 1 large egg in 1 tbsp of Magical Olive Oil
- Pour oatmeal into bowl, top with fried egg and enjoy!