- Place the all the ingredients inside your MB machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C; then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is completed, empty the pitcher into a serving dish for later use.
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high, heat ¼ cup of coconut oil for 1 minute.
- Add the stir-fry vegetables, salt, and pepper, and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Transfer the vegetables into a bowl, and set it aside.
- Return the sauté pan to the same burner, add the rest of the coconut oil, and heat it for 1 minute. While it is heating, salt and pepper the shrimp.
- Add the seasoned shrimp to the hot oil, and cook them for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Add ½ cup/120 ml of the stir-fry sauce to your hot sauté pan, and cook for 2-3 minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Add the shrimp and vegetables, and give a quick toss. Remove from heat, serve over rice or noodles, and enjoy!
Chef’s Suggestion: Serve over orange-scented jasmine rice: Simply cook the rice per the directions on the package, and add a little orange zest.