- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Line a roasting dish with foil. Lay the fillet in the dish, seasoning it generously with salt and pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk all the ingredients together; then pour them over the salmon. Let it stand at room temperature (or lie there, actually…it’s a fish, after all) for 10-15 minutes.
- Roast the salmon uncovered in your preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the dish from the oven, cover it tightly with foil, and let it relax for 10 minutes.
- Remove the foil top from your Fresh Herbed Salmon, serve, and enjoy!
Pair Fresh Herbed Salmon with a Sauvignon Blanc, a Pinot Grigio or even a buttery Chardonnay.